Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Real Housewives of ATL VS. I Love New York

Hi. My name is Jane and I am a horrible tv addict.

What I mean is that I watch horrible television. I'm not ashamed. There are millions like me out there. Silent. Confused. Scared. Will we be judged for things that are outside our control? We never know.

However I decided to break my silence to bring you this bit that I figured out all by myself.

Okay for all of you who are secretly loving The Real Housewives of Atlanta (you know who you are) you are familiar with Sheree (that is Sha-Ray btw). I was watching the umpteeth marathon the other day when it hit me. I had been feeling like Sheree was familiar to me but I couldn't place it. It was driving me mad. Then I figured it all out (again all by myself).

Sheree sounds and acts EXACTLY like Sister Patterson from I Love New York.

Now don't play. You all KNOW you watched I Love New York and are quite familiar with New York's psychotic mother Sister Patterson.

Well - she and Sheree dead ringers for one another in voice and attitude.

Discuss.

And no, I will not even begin to comment on the delusional mess that is Kim on that show. I just don't have the energy or the time. My guess is that none of you want to read a 24 paragraph diatribe on how badly she needs a reality check and a proper wig.

No comments: