Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Apparently I Look Super Sexy Holding a Ducky Sippy Cup

Today was a ridiculously gorgeous day and I took Miss. Sassafras out to ride her bike around the neighborhood. She was all about it and she ended up biking along a main road. I’m following behind her and a guy slows down and woofs at me.

Uh, what?

Woof? Really? Why?

Okay first of all, I’m with a small child so um, yeah….NO. Are you REALLY going to woof at me around a little girl? What the hell kind of bullshit is that?

Secondly, really? WTF is the woof about? I never understood why men feel compelled to shout things out the window at women. What is the expectation there? Am I supposed to abandon my small child and run into traffic and chase down his car and beg him to do filthy, naughty things to me? Because I was in 3 inch wedge sandals and there was no way in hell I was running.

Then about a half block later a guy in another car shouted something about breast feeding him which just made no damn sense. Um, Miss. Sassafras is not a baby she’s 4 years old. Duh, Shouty McDouchebag 4 year olds don’t breast feed. What a dumbass.

I ended up diverting Miss. Sassafras down a back street towards the house because I didn’t think she needed to hear me get bombarded with anymore factually inaccurate or retarded catcalls.

No comments: